. We also outsource information to colleges, universities, nonprofits, and other organizations (hereinafter in this policy as our "clients"). When our clients collect information about you through the use of our websites or services, their use and reveal of that information is governed by their relative policies or practices.
1. What information we collect/use/disclose about you.
2. The sharing of the information we collect/track.
3. Our policy on correcting and updating information you have provided to us.
4. Our policy on your right to withdraw some of our information sharing practices.
Information Collection, Use and Disclosure
When you look at this web site, our server makes a record of your visit and logs the following information:
1. the user's IP address;
2. the type of browser used.
3. the date and time of visit to the site;
4. the user's top level domain name (for example .com, au, .co, etc);
5. the pages accessed and documents viewed;
6. the previous site visited;
7. we will record your e-mail address only if you send us a message;
8. when you choose to send us a completed electronic form that includes your personal details, we do collect personally identifiable information, such as name, address and email address.
The data listed above is collected for the following purposes:
administration on web site and system, including monitoring to prevent security violations;
2. improvement of the web site to meet the user's needs; and
3. research and development;
4. the information collected by email or electronic forms will be used only for the purpose for which
5. you provided it, and we will not disclose it without your consent, except where authorized or required by law.
To provide the service, benefit or assistance you request or would like to obtain, we need to use the information you give us. We may transfer aggregate or group data about you for lawful purposes. Aggregate or group data is data that describes the demographics, usage or other characteristics of you as a group without disclosing personally identifiable information. When you use the site and submit information to us, you agree that we may transfer the group data we collected about you to third parties.
We will not rent or sell your personal information to third parties. We provide a client your personal information on the ground it is collected for them. Besides, we will only reveal your information for the above purpose
The Sharing of Information
Though we stick to the protection of privacy on the Internet, we do not have control over, and should not be responsible for, the activities of our clients or other third parties. When we collect personal information in the course of acting as a service provider to our clients, the privacy policies and practices of the client whose form you have submitted will govern how that client treats your personal information. Our clients typically provide privacy statements at their sites describing how they treat personal information. We encourage you to review each such third party's privacy statement, if any, and to otherwise understand its privacy practices, before providing personal information directly to it or in our forms on which it is named. Additionally, you may be able to access non- SICAS sites from our Web sites (for example, by clicking on an advertisement). When you are no longer logging on our Web sites, the policies described in this Statement as well as all other SICAS policies, no longer apply to you.
Providing that your personal identifiable information have changed, or you no longer require or want our service, you can correct, update, or delete the information you have provided to us by the following steps: (1) logging in to your account, (2) clicking on My Profile and (3) modifying any of the fields, as desired. You also may contact us at www. SICAS.com.cn or call us at 0532-88893256.
Your Choice of Withdrawal of Information
You have the right to ‘opt-out’ of having your personally identifiable information used for certain purposes, when we ask for this information. If you prefer that we not share information you have provided to us with third parties, you may opt out of some of these types of disclosures. The types of disclosures you can opt out of are:
1. Companies we conduct marketing campaigns with jointly; and
2. Companies providing products and/or services for us, such as companies engaged in banking, credit cards, consumer finance, consumer computer products, travel, insurance, as well as other direct marketers and retailers.
Please review it frequently, because we reserve the right to alter this privacy statement at any time. If we change items about this policy, we will notify you here, by email, or by means of a notice on our home page.
We will store the information about you in a secure manner. Security features that we apply to collecting the information you provide to us via our Website is to provide security. However, if you send us an email, that type of transmission of information is not secure, and is traveling though the Internet unprotected and can be intercepted. The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number and/or social security number) on our registration or profile forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). While perfect security on the Internet is impossible, we maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the information you provide to us. Only employees with a need to know this information to provide you with the benefit, assistance or service you request or would like to obtain can have access to your personal information.
For Children Under 13
You should not open an account with us if you are under 13 years old; neither should you provide personal information to us through our sites or other services, or any applications or other forms through our services.
Contacting the Website
On any circumstances you want to ask questions or make comments, please feel free to contact us directly. We will read every message or e-mail sent to us, and do our best to reply promptly to every one of them. You may call us at 0532-88893256, or you can mail to us at www.sicas.cn