What is the requirement of China’s universities?

To accept the Higher Education in China, you should first check whether you meet the basic requirements
stipulated by the Ministry of Education (MOE), P.R. China and the university you apply for.

SICAS Reminder:

1) If you meet one of the above academic requirements, but you are a transferred student, then a No objection
 Letter for transfer  from the Foreign Students' Office of your original university is required for the new university
 to offer you  a new admission.

2) Required Chinese language level: For more information on HSK/Chinese Proficiency Test, please click here.
Each  school sets its own requirements.